Have you chosen translation as your future career, and do not know where to start? Let House of Content help you.
Unfortunately, the concept of freelancing is still under-developed in the Arab World. Many still look at freelancing as a way to get some extra pocket money, or a job for housewives who cannot leave home to be in an office. Meanwhile, freelancing, in language services and many other domains, is the career choice of hundreds of thousands of professionals around the world.
On the other hand, the Arabic localization market still suffers some serious issues, and needs a lot of research and work to develop in the right directions. To read more about how we see things, read our blog. In addition to creating a difference in the Arabic localization market, House of Content is dedicated to helping young professionals choose freelance translation as a career. The first step is our online and in person training workshops.
What you will get
- How to turn your innate talent to productivity
- The basic elements of localization
- Building localization capabilities: The learning process
- CAT Tools and Translation Memory software
- Attracting clients: Building your e-persona
- Maintaining clients: Changing the market via communication